In light of the current climate, we have the following special considerations:
- There can be no adjustments given. Verbal prompts will be provided.
- Initially, numbers will be restricted due to COVID-19 regulations. Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
- We also need to observe public health restrictions. Hand sanitiser will be available, individual disposable towels & antibacterial hand soap in the powder-room. Please remember to maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, your own blanket and eye-pillow if needed, as well as a shawl or jumper & socks for Shavasana.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
I will adhere to the Queensland Government’s recovery plan and comply with their guidelines. Hopefully we can return to a new ‘normal’ very shortly.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
In love and wellness,